Heading Outback? That’s what you should know!
1. IT IS NOT ALWAYS DRY
2. FLIES WILL DRIVE YOU NUTS
3. THERE IS MORE VEGETATION THEN YOU WOULD EXPECT IN A DESERT
4. KANGAROOS ARE YOUR ENEMIES
5. COWS ARE EVEN WORSE
7. TEMPERATURE DIFFERENCES CAN BE GREAT
8. SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR BROKEN CAR
View this post on Instagram
Young Yolngu girl from the Gumatj clan being painted in traditional colours for Bunggul dancing. The Garma Festival, in #Arnhemland, brings Indigenous and non-Indigenous people together to create change through knowledge sharing, cultural awareness and dance, music, art, film and song. Cheers for tagging #NTaustralia, @garma2016
9. ABORIGINALS WON’T BE YOUR BEST FRIENDS
A lot of tourists think that travelling through Outback is the best way to meet Aboriginal People and see how they live… No. Apparently, there is more Aboriginals living in the cities now and, yes, there are some groups who has been living their traditional way for a long time but it doesn’t mean you are invited.
10. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE
Cause there is something very special about Outback…